Categories

Wednesday 20 January 2016

My First Entry: Introductions

Hello readers,

Let me introduce myself. I am Wan Ashraff (Wan/Acap/Ash/Doraemon/Bear...so many I lost count!). Born on the 19th Nov 1991. I was born in Sungai Petani, Kedah and was raised in Taiping, Perak. 


My parents are Mohamad Noor and Sharifah Zalina. I am the eldest of four with 2 sisters (Puteri Aifaa Alyanna and Puteri Adriana) and brother (Wan Aizat).


I completed my Bachelors in Engineering (Hons.) in Chemical in 2014 from Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam. I am currently a Development Engineer in Teleflex Medical Sdn. Bhd. located in Taiping, Perak. I work to develop new medical devices for the urology market. I have been here for 1 year ++.




My hobbies includes watching anime, movies and series, listening and playing music, gaming, bowling and playing futsal. I am hoping to add travelling into the list. This is depending on my $$$ in this hellish economy in Malaysia. Thank N***B!










I hope I can find the time to share my stories. Keep in touch! Feel free to add me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ruledelta


No comments:

Post a Comment